Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back from Holiday

We actually came back ytd but I slept like a pig from 8pm after dinner ytd until 10am today. Had runny nose and bad cough and the best way to kill it off is none other than sleeping eh?

The trip to Bandung was well worth it. I bought - 2 new office tops, 4 other casual tops, 1 Miu Miu handbag, 2 new pair of jeans. Could have bought more but the guilt just won't leave me alone so I decided to forego that LV and Ferragamo handbag.

Starting my internship tmr... Excited but yet dreading it at the same time. But oh well... one thing to look forward will be making more new friends. yay!

I will post up the pictures soon... Don't cry your hearts out ok shopaholics? All the stuff are genuine branded goods but they either have some defects or got rejected. Not that I noticed there were anything wrong with the stuff I bought anyway.

No comments: