Sunday, July 26, 2009

The source

I finally figured out the reason behind my anti-social behavior and lost of interest in baking.

The culprit is my trip to Adelaide.

To be more specific, my relatives.

I mentioned before that I tend to find comfort in my friends and baking when I am feeling down. Unfortunately, I've found a substitute.

This "substitute" showed me the true meaning behind family and they were there to congratulate and encourage me during one of my toughest time.

My anti-social behavior was a way to identify the ones that I know I can rely on. I chose to treat someone as just someone I know or an unavoidable friend(not close or even good) rather than family although we are not blood related. I could not be bothered anymore about what ___ does and I drew the line in between us. I don't see the point of treating ___ as family when I am not even considered important to ___.

P/S I can't disclose who she is.


1 comment:

Fern Loke said...

sounds serious...hope u're feeling better..