Monday, March 16, 2009

Plain exhausted....

Oh god!!! I am seriously dead tired.

This assignment marathon, consistent revision everyday and daily chores are slowly draining the energy from me.

By the end of each day before 11pm, I just feel like collapsing into my warm bed and sleep like I've never slept before

I'll just leave it to u to decide how tired I can possibly be.

7-8am: Wake/ Get up

9am: Class

*
*
*
*
most of the time until

4pm? 6pm for today

It wasn't all classes.

It was classes
+
consultation with my tutor (Assignment)
+
Group discussion (Yes assignment again)

6pm till probably 8pm or 9pm?

Cooking + Cleaning up + shower

9pm till 12am if I am still able to stand on both legs

Study i presume? OR

maybe the occasional tv. Probably 30 mins at most a day?

P.S. I hope someone do actually realize that this kind of suffering (referring not to only one specific person) is actually for them

No comments: