Saturday, March 14, 2009

2nd year

Ok it has indeed been a while since I last updated my boring lifeless blog.... LOL

Anywayz, I came back and left KL and the usual workaholic me was obviously working throughout my break. I was doing my internship actually at Ernst & Young in the Tax department. Not much that I can say as to which company I handled etc but my seniors were great. Ok maybe not all the time but most of the time? There were days where I just stare into my desktop for the whole day and also days whereby I skipped lunch just to finish up some work. Well, at least I end at 5.30pm unlike some of my other friends in audit. Moving on to the final month of stoning in Taman Tun.

What can i say? Apart from the computer and dramas I really had nothing else to do since I am no longer a car owner.

Anywayz....... I am currently back in the city of crazy weather and it is now the second week since I've been back. My 20th birthday is next week and I am honestly not looking forward to it at all. God I am getting really old. I better start acting like a mature 20 year old adult. Wait !!! Dun I already act like one? Being all motherly according to some friends of mine.... hahaha.

Signing off now as I have 2 assignments due next week plus the shopping next wed and desert with my EY friends on Monday night.

Btw, my New Year resolutions were
  1. Lose weight
  2. Study hard as usual and do well
  3. Save money for my family = less shopping (this wed is an exception!)

No comments: