Friday, February 5, 2010

The end of my 2nd internship

5th February 2010 marks the end of my 2nd internship ...........

Frankly speaking, I am not overjoyed but yet not sad at the same time. Somehow or rather I am relieve that I no longer have to work until 8pm but at the same time, I freaking miss the VT's and my seniors... grrr !!!

Making new friends is the best part followed by having fantastic seniors. I think I am too attached to the girls at office and one of my seniors in particular.

Spent a good 4 weeks following her to client's and we became exceptionally close to each other. She reminds me of my bestie... hehehe. As for another senior, I will just leave out my opinion on that matter for now for it shall only be disclosed to bestie XD

My current feelings

Sadness > Joy

Sadness - i miss my seniors, VT's and maybe my client (just a teeny bit k?), the gossips at work
Joy (since it's the end to) - Getting up at 6.30am every morning is just not my thing, sore feet, long working hours, stress

Wen trying to curi makan some takoyaki ... hahaha.

No comments: