Thursday, January 7, 2010

Peak

Been about a week since i last posted something... Not much that I can blab about these days anyway.

A quick summary will start with work at 8.30am and reaching home at 8 - 9pm? plus the occasional "homework" to do. Not that I am complaining at the moment in any way. My seniors are way too nice/ funny for me to actually dislike their company.

The SIC loves walking around the office/ client's place barefooted. LOL. And everytime I point at her feet, she'll just laugh and continue walking around. hahaha. The other three AA's are super duper nice too. I call them "jie jie".

Btw, just in case u were thinking whether there are any cute guys in our dept, let me just say erm... NOT MUCH? There is one that some of the girls find cute but he is alright to me. Best part is I know him. He had the same engagement as me and we did talk quite a fair bit. And he freaking drives an Audi to work !!! *winks*

No comments: